Sales Consultant (German speaking)
De Nieuwe Gevers/The Good Ones is a new kind of movement. We are a community of thousands of professionals that want to make the world a better place. With our platform we enable professionals to donate their skills to non-profits. As a fast growing social Tech Startup, we're on a mission to create the biggest do-good community of Europe!
Help grow our German platform, startup style ✨
Ever wondered what it is like to help roll out a new market? Together with our management team you will support building up our German platform 🇩🇪 You will be talking daily to inspiring non-profits and consulting them on how they can use our pool of expert volunteers to reach their goals. From a small foundation that enables education in Africa to a social enterprise that launches a new sustainable product, or advise the more well-known names such as Red Cross and WWF Deutschland. You map out their goals and challenges and advise how we can help them achieve up to 10x as much with the infinite talent (thousands of professionals) from our network.
You become part of the commercial team, our engine of growth. Together with the management team, you are responsible for finding, speaking to and connecting with organizations. But it is also up to you to spot new business development opportunities. In short, you are commercially strong, but you want to use it for the benefit of society.
What you're gonna do! 💪
- 1 on 1 conversations. Every day you speak to several organizations to see if we can help them with their challenges & goals and you try to strike the right chord to enthuse them. We call it Consultative Selling.
- Pipeline management. To achieve your goals, you are responsible for setting up (mail) campaigns, having conversations and following up on your opportunities.
- Research and qualifying leads as well as finding new growth opportunities.
- Process improvements. We are Growth Hackers. Businesses can always be smarter, faster and better. Help our internal processes, sales campaigns and business to the next level.
In short, a lot to do. Lots of responsibility. You can try new things. Discover what you like. Make mistakes. And most important, learn from it.
What we're looking for 👀
- Native German Speaker with strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience as a sales associate, consultant or a similar relevant role.
- You are commercially strong, but your starting point is always that you want to help someone further. We call this Consultative Selling.
- Excellent communication. You can express yourself in clear language, you are a good listener and you ask sharp questions.
- Empathetic. You have a good sense of what the other means.
- You are a go-getter. You know and can formulate your goals while working hard on them to reach them as well.
- Accurate with information so that you can provide good and accurate feedback on your insights.
- Bonus: you also speak Dutch.
Start: Dec 2023 / Jan 2024
Location: Remote or at the office in the city centre of Utrecht.
What you will get:
💵 A fair compensation: €2.400 to €3.400 on a 40-hour basis.
🌱 A job with real impact. Leave a mark by contributing to something you can proudly look back on.
🙏 Work should be fun. Work hard, play harder. Weekly bootcamps, Workcations in EU, fun quarterly events.
🍌 Lots of influence on the company. We're a group of young people re-inventing what a modern business should look like.
🎉 Friday afternoon drinks that can get loud. Tip: do not come by car.
👀 A role that will become increasingly important at a scale-up that in a few years' time will be the best employer in Europe.
Er is iets gaande.
💪11.000+ aangesloten professionals.
🌍 300+ aangesloten goede doelen.
💛 2000+ samenwerkingen gematched.
🔥 3.2+ miljoen euro bespaart voor de sector.
Wij merken het aan alles. We begonnen ooit als een klein groepje creatievelingen die de nutteloze uren van een digital agency terug ging geven aan de maatschappij. Twee jaar verder hebben we onze banen opgezegd, een mooi kantoortje gescoord en een groep vakidioten gevonden die ook in onze missie geloven. Een sociale onderneming die druk bezig is iets moois achter te laten in deze wereld. Geen tijd te verliezen dus.